Comprehensive Nursing Assessment – A comprehensive assessment of the physical, cognitive, emotional, spiritual and general well-being of the senior – including:
An assessment regarding the appropriateness and safety of the current living environment.
An assessment of the senior’s ability to meet required daily needs, i.e.:
- The ability to bathe and dress him or herself
- The ability to walk and move about without safely and without falls
- The ability to safely use the bathroom
- The ability to obtain grocery items and prepare meals
- The ability to take medications safely as prescribed
TESTIMONIAL: “Extremely helpful. I didn’t have to second guess myself; I had written information to revert back to if need be…”
- Caregiver Competency Assessment – An assessment of the caregiver’s ability to provide safe, appropriate and compassionate care. This assessment will take into account the caregiver’s designation/category. For example, if they are a Licensed Geriatric Nursing Assistant, Certified Nursing Assistant, Nursing Assistant/Nurse’s Aide, Medication Aide, Companion, Family Member or Neighbor.
A Registered Nurse to Accompany You on Doctor Visits – As a Registered Nurse I will accompany you/your family member on medical appointments. I will obtain a full understanding of the plan for care and provide a written report of the visit. This report will also contain a comprehensive list of all medications, purpose and the provider who prescribed them.
TESTIMONIAL: “I had peace knowing that someone was present to catch any vital information that my ears failed to received due to anxiety or lack of knowledge.”
Serving Seniors and Families in Maryland and Northern Virginia