Comprehensive Nursing Assessment – A comprehensive assessment of the physical, cognitive, emotional, spiritual and general well-being of The Aging Adult – including:
An assessment regarding the appropriateness and safety of the current living environment.
An assessment of the aging adult’s ability to meet required daily needs, i.e.:
- The ability to bathe and dress him or herself
- The ability to walk and move about without safely and without falls
- The ability to safely use the bathroom
- The ability to obtain grocery items and prepare meals
- The ability to take medications safely as prescribed
TESTIMONIAL: “Extremely helpful. I didn’t have to second guess myself; I had written information to revert back to if need be…”
- Caregiver Competency Assessment – An assessment of the caregiver’s ability to provide safe, appropriate and compassionate care. The assessment is based on the caregiver’s category, i.e., Licensed Geriatric Nursing Assistant, Certified Nursing Assistant, Nursing Assistant/Nurse’s Aide, Medication Aide, Companion, Family or Friend.
A Registered Nurse to Accompany You on Doctor Visits – As a Registered Nurse I will accompany your family member on medical appointments. I will obtain the plan for care from the provider and provide a written report. The report will contain a list of all medications, their purpose, and the provider who has prescribed them.
TESTIMONIAL: “I had peace knowing that someone was present to catch any vital information that my ears failed to received due to anxiety or lack of knowledge.”
Serving The Aging Adult and Families in Maryland and Northern Virginia